How much time do you spend on ‘Self-Care’? Very little?
Do you spend all your time looking after everyone else & not much time on yourself?
Ever feel like you give more to other people than you get back?
Could benefit from some ‘time out’ to focus on the needs of your mind, body & soul?
My guess is you probably answered ‘Yes’ to all of these… am I right?
If yes…the Self-Care Manual is just for you…
Don’t worry this is more than bubble baths & face masks!!
The manual is a 65 page document that includes…
- A Self-Care Assessment so you can see what areas of yourself & your life, could do with a bit more care & attention
- The 5 Foundations of Wellbeing – Mind, Body, Heart, Spirit, Work/Life Balance
- Helps you to look at your life/relationships so you can highlight what you might need to do more of, for yourself
- Techniques to help you to keep all your 5 foundations strong such as GROUNDING & VISUALISATION exercises
- Journal pages to dump all your thoughts worries & ideas, because who doesn’t need space to do this?
- And SO MUCH MORE!
The idea of this manual is to help you to REALISE YOUR WORTH so you can avoid BURNOUT & create a happier you & enjoy a more fulfilled life, because who doesn’t want to feel happier & more content?
Allocating time to self care can help with…
- Mental Health
- Self Esteem
- Stress Management
- Positive Thinking
It is so important for you mental & physical wellbeing that you ensure you Mind, Body, Heart, Spirit & Work/Life balance are all looked after & attended to
In the manual I got through each of these and guide you through how to improve each one!
This journey of self-care is going to be amazing – how can it not be? It’s all about you!